Escape Water Park Hyderabad, located near Fort Grand in Shamshabad, is one of the most popular water parks in Hyderabad, as well as the only water park that offers an excellent choice of water activities.
Escape Water Park is a great place to visit with family and friends of all ages.
This water park Shamshabad is a perfect weekend destination for people searching for a quick escape from the routine of everyday life and something different from the usual dinners and films.
The Escape water park offers a plethora of options, ranging from exhilarating slides to stimulating sports. There are also unique games and slides for youngsters.
The facilities available here add to the overall enjoyment of the event.
The water park also ensures the safety of its visitors.
A member of the park’s support crew will be on hand to assist you in any way possible and to ensure that you enjoy the activities in a safe manner.
The park also keeps the slides and surrounding areas clean and sanitary, allowing visitors to enjoy fun without worry.
What to do at Escape Water Park ?
Escape Water Park takes pleasure in offering some of the best water rides in town.
Its numerous types of slides not only make for a fun time, but also promise a one-of-a-kind experience.
There are also numerous separate rides for children. The following are some of the rides available at the Escape Water Park:
- 32″ Body Slide
- Family Broad slide
- 54″ Float Ride
- 32″ Twister
- Closed body Slide
- Open Body Slide
- Multi Lane
- Free fall
- Wave slide
- Closed float slide
- Open Float Slide
- Aqua Bowl
- Kids play pool
- Rain Dance
Special group activities are also organised at the Escape Water Park Shamshabad.
For example, team building activities and games, outbound training activities, corporate leadership courses and so on are all available in the park for a fee.
Facilities – Escape Water Park
The Escape water park provides a variety of amenities to guarantee that everyone has a pleasant experience.
- Lockers and baggage counters are available at the park, as well as first aid. Within the park, there is also a costume shop.
- After a thrilling ride on the water slides, you can treat yourself to delectable cuisine at the food court, which has a wide variety of options to suit every taste bud. Visitors are not permitted to bring outside food into the park.
In order to ensure safety and a hassle-free experience at the Escape Water Park, visitors are required to adhere to particular dress rules.
- Visitors are encouraged to wear nylon clothing when taking water rides and entering the water pools.
- Saris, denim, cotton trousers, suits and loose blouses and tops should be avoided.
Escape Water Park Hours
Escape Water Park is open from 11 a.m. until 6 p.m. It is open seven days a week.
How to reach ?
Escape Water Park is located in Shamshabad, close to the RGIA Police Station. The escape water park may be reached through the Outer Ring Road or the PVNR Express Highway.
Escape Water Park Hyderabad Entry Fee
- 590 per person for Adults (Adults Height Above 120cms / Inclusive of all taxes)
- 490 per person for Children (Children Height Must be within 90 – 120cms / Inclusive of all taxes)
- Free entry for Children below 90 cms Height
Escape Water Park Hyderabad Phone & Address
Escape Water Park Hyderabad Address: Siddulagutta, Lane Besides RGIA Police Station, Shamshabad, Hyderabad, Telangana, 501218, India
Escape Water Park Hyderabad Timings
|Monday||11:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||11:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Wedesday||11:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Thursday||11:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Friday||11:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Saturday||11:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Sunday||11:00 am – 6:00 pm|
You may also like: Wargal Saraswati Temple – One day trip from Hyderabad