Many a times we have a day in hand and would like to spend a good one day with friends and family. So may be this one day weekend itinerary from Bangalore towards Bannerghatta will help !
If you are in a hurry check out this 5 mins video on youtube
So let me take you towards Bannerghatta. This one day weekend itinerary is really nice and you can spend some good time with family & friends.
The spots we cover is within total driving distance of 150Km to and to from anyhwere you live in Bengaluru.
The various spots we cover are
- – Shri Meenakshi Temple
- – Shri Champak Dham Swamy Temple
- – Shri Lakshmi Narashimha Temple
- – Suvarnamukhi Kalyani Trek
- – Bannerghatta Zoo
- – Royal Meenakshi Mall
One day weekend itinerary Bangalore to Bannerghatta
- 6.30 Leave home towards Shri Meenakshi Temple
- 7.00 Reach Meenakshi Temple and take blessings of Lord Shiva and Ma Parvatu
- 7.30 to 8.30 Breakfast
- 8.30 Reach Shri Champak dham swamy Temple
- 9.00 Finish Darshan and start climbing towards Shri Lakshmi Narashimha Temple
- 9.30 Reach lakshmi Narahsimha tmeple
- 10.00 Start strek to suvarnmukhi temple and kalyani
- 10.45 Reach Suvarnamukhi Kalyani
- 11.30 Start back to champakdham swamy temple
- 12.00 Reach champak dham swamy temple parking lot
- 12:15 Reach Bannegrhatta zoo parking lot
- 12.15 to 1.00 Lunch at any of the resturants in front zoo
- 1.00 to 5.00: Visit bannegrhtaa zoo, lion safari, butterfly park
- 5.00 PM – Back towards Bangalore
- 5.30PM – Reach Royal Meenakshi Mall
- 5.30 to 7.30 – Dinner and Royal Meenakshi Mall.
So while returning if you are taking NICE road to go towards Hosur, Electronics city, and other parts of city then you will miss Royal Meenakshi mall mentioned at the end of the itinerary
Hope this is helpful.
Watch the video here: