Chikkaballapur tourist places – Friends let me take you to a one Day Trip to Chikkaballapur.
Not very from central Bengaluru there lies a small town which has few interesting places to offer a nice weekend outing.
Chikkaballapura used to be small town, but with the expansion of Bangalore, it not very far anymore. In fact it is very near to new airport with an excellent connectivity.
- 1 Some known Chikkaballapur tourist places
- 2 One day itinerary from Bangalore to Chikkaballapur
Some known Chikkaballapur tourist places
What to see during this One Day Trip to Chikkaballapur?
- Anjaneya temple ,
- Ranganatha Swamy temple,
- Shree Nakoda Avati 108 Parshawanth Jain temple,
- Bhoga Nadeeshwara temple,
- Nandi Hills and Yoga Nandesshwara temple
Some quick info
Distance: 160 kms approx for total trip
Time needed from travel: approx 1 to 1 hour 30 mins one way
No of Days needed: 1 day
Road condition: excellent
Food options: many
What to see/do: temples, hill station, tekking.
Route: Bangalore -> Hebbal -> Devalhalli -> Chikkaballapura
One day itinerary from Bangalore to Chikkaballapur
Start early in the morning and you will love driving on National Highway. Have a nice breakfast at A2B just after Devanhalli. I suggest that follow below itenary.
Chikkaballapur tourist places – covered in this trip
–Start from home by 7.00 AM.
– You will reach Devahalli by 8.
– Have your breakfast at any of the options after Devanhalli and head towards Chikkabalapur
Stop 1 = Anjaneya temple
– Reach Anjaneya temple just 9.15
– Spend 45 mins at Anjenayaswamy temple and by 10 start towards Ranganathaswamy temple
Stop2 = Sri Ranganatha Swamy Temple (Rangasthala )
– Reach Ranganathaawamy temple by 10.30
– Spend 30 mins there and your are free by 11.00
– Turn back and head towards Devehannalli ..
– Reach Devenhalli back by 11.30
Stop 3: Shree Nakoda Avati 108 Parshwanth Jain Temple
– Climb towards Jain temple. Reach Jain temple by 12.00 PM
– Spend 1 hour there and return back to the highway by 1.00 M
– Lunch from 1.00 PM to 2.00 PM at A2B or any other hotel on the highway
– By 2.00 PM leave for Nandi Hills
Stop 4: Bhoga Nandeeshwara temple
– BY 2.45 reach T Junction for Nandi Hills
– Turn right on T Junction and head towards Bhoga Nandeeshwara temple
– 3 to 4.00 PM Spend time at Bhoga Nandeeshwara temple
– 4.00 PM head back towards Nandi hills.
Stop 5: Nandi Hills and Yoga Nandeeshwara temple
-Reach Nandi hills by 5.00 PM
-Visit Yoga Nandeeshwara temple at the top of hill and also top view from Nandi Hills
-Stay there sunset and enjoy your time.
-7.00 PM Head back and by 8.30 PM you are back home
You may also like : Chunchi Falls – One Day trip from Bangalore
Hope you will enjoy this trip. Do post your comments on this site.
6 thoughts on “Chikkaballapur tourist places – One Day Trip to Chikkaballapur”
Bring to public notes similar places which ever religious.
Thank you. Did not know about this other than Nandi hills
Heya i am for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It really useful & it helped me out much.
I hope to give something back and help others like you aided me.
Everyone loves what you guys are up too. This sort of clever work and exposure!
Keep up the superb works guys I’ve included you guys to my own blogroll.
This series of one day trips from Bangalore provide you an opportunity to spend a day visiting places near Bangalore. We encourage you to explore the rich landscape, heritage and beautiful spots surrounding Bangalore. These are easy to do trips and a good outing for families.